D'Addario H-Ligature & Cap for Baritone Saxophone
Crafted to give you tonal resonance and precision of articulation, the D'Addario H-Ligature for Baritone Saxophone pulls inspiration from the vintage Harrison ligature design. Fits Graftonite, hard rubber/Selmer style mouthpieces and is available in a gold-plated finish.
- GOLD-PLATED FOR HARD RUBBER MOUTHPIECES - HBS2G
- GOLD-PLATED FOR GRAFTONITE/MEATALITE MOUTHPIECES - HBS1G
Out Of Stock!
Please enter you email below to receive an update once this product is available.
- Fits Tenor and Baritone Saxophone Rico Graftonite and Metalite mouthpieces
- Four points of contact apply equal pressure to the reed
- Two-screw, inverted design for comfort and increased response
- H-shape design based on famous Harrison ligature
- Offered in gold plating for tonal warmth