Rovner Platinum for Clarinet
A Performance-Enhancing "Next Generation" Model
A Mass Loaded™ Resonating Ribs™ Ligature
- Pure, moderately dark tone...ringing and bell-like
- Effortlessly played, with an incredible evenness of scale, smoothing out the difficult transitions between registers
- Superior control, for a secure, centered tone and flawless intonation
- Bolsters and solidifies the lower register for both clarinets and saxophones.
- Enhanced facility and response
- Superior reed-gripping capabilities, especially advantageous for synthetic reeds
- Durably constructed of highly-tempered, impeccably-polished, space-age metal alloy, the Platinum is as beautiful as a piece of fine jewelry
- Includes a Rovner® cap
- Made in the USA!
Click on Download button below for Rovner Maintenance Guide!
Out Of Stock!
Please enter you email below to receive an update once this product is available.
Who Plays it
The incredible Platinum, Rovner's first all-metal ligature, is for any player seeking the ultimate in tonal purity and clarity. Initially preferred by classical players for its pleasing tonal characteristics, the Platinum is also enjoying a surge of interest from jazz players excited to explore its enhanced tonal spectrum. Form meets function, and any discerning player will delight in the Platinum's perfect blend of unparalleled performance and visual beauty.
Often Selected By:
- Players seeking to smooth out a “harsh” set-up
- Concert band/orchestra players
- Jazz players
- Rock/blues band players