BUFFET CRAMPON CLARINET - LÉGENDE
This new clarinet is also the result of new developments in methodology and touts the same virtues as the new Traditon, including:
- metal-capped tenons, for an enduring union between upper & lower joinmts
- GreenLine tone hole slots, ensuring an air-tight closure and flawless sound while eliminating the risk of cracking
- a low F correction key to enhance the sound in this characteristic scale
- ergonomic rings for a more comfortable and intuitive feel ( Légende exclusively)
- natural wood, specially selected and honed for a perfect resonance
This new bore concept, brings out a whole spectrum of sound, encompassing the brightest to softest of coloring. Its intuitive handling allows the musician the utmost freedom of musical and accoustical expression.
Out Of Stock!
Please enter you email below to receive an update once this product is available.
Key: Bb, A
Pitch: 440 / 442 Hz
Body: Natural grenadilla wood ( Dalbergia Melanoxylon) or Green LinE (Dalbergia Melanoxylon composite), Buffet Crampon cylindrical bore, Green LinE tones slots on the upper join, metal-capped tenons, raised C#-G# tone hole (A only).
Barrels: Bb: 66 - 65mm, A: 64 - 65mm
Case: Légende finish: high tech, shell, brown leather, single or double (Bb & A Clarinets), case cover for Légende case.
Keywork: 19 key & 6 rings, adjustable thumbrest, Eb lever, low F correction, low E (option), silver plated and gold plated, highly reliable keywork, metal O-ring pins, blue steel springs
Pads: Combination of GT [ads (100% waterproof and breathable) and natural cork pads
Accessories: Légende ligature, rose gold, Buffet Crampon mouthpiece cap, Buffet Crampon pull-through