Reeds & Reed Cases
D'Addario Frederick L. Hemke Soprano Saxophone Reeds
A wide variety of musicians prefer Frederick L. Hemke reeds because their filed, thinner tip and shorter vamp provide both beginners and seasoned performers with a warm, sophisticated tone.
- EDUCATIONAL/SCHOOL MUSIC
Click on Download button below for Saxophone Reed Strength Comparison Chart!
- Type: Filed
- Shorter vamp for increased warmth of sound
- Thinner tip for pronounced articulation and response
- Filed for added tonal clarity
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.0
- All D’Addario reeds are designed and manufactured in the USA from naturally-grown cane